- Native H2 exploration in the western Pyrenean foothills.
- Epigenic vs. hypogenic speleogenesis governed by H2S/CO2 hydrothermal input and Quaternary icefield dynamics (NE French Pyrenees).
- Migration of Natural Hydrogen from Deep-Seated Sources in the São Francisco Basin, Brazil.
- Synsedimentary to early diagenetic rejuvenation of barite-sulfides ore deposits: Example of the Triassic intrakarstic mineralization in the Lodève basin (France)
- Recumbent folding in the Upper Cretaceous Eaux‐Chaudes massif: A Helvetic‐type nappe in the Pyrenees?
- Aucune catégorie